Happy Valentine’s Day
because of your support and love, last year in 2018 we were able to-
- support 341 deaf children through education, health and livelihood projects.
- involve 87 deaf youth in clubs and 88 deaf adolescent girls and young women in the DREAMS project
- include 601 people in Internal Savings and Lending groups many of whom are caregivers for people with disabilities
- reach 290 child care workers for deaf awareness training
- train other organisations for disability inclusion
- host over 500 people at the annual dinner dance in centre of town
- run 3 sign language certificate courses in collaboration with Great Zimbabwe University
- acquire a new vehicle for outreach (thanks to MIVA) and build a training block (Thanks to Japanese Embassy)
Thank you for the love you showed – Happy Valentines Day!